5th International Research Seminar on Maritime, Port and Transport Law will be held at the School of Law of the Alma Mater Studiorum – University of Bologna, Via Zamboni 22 (BO), from the 29th June until the 2nd July 2016. The seminar is organised by
- Professor Stefano Zunarelli and Dr. Massimiliano Musi of Zunarelli Studio Legale Associato in collaboration with
- ASLA – Associazione degli Studi Legali Associati
- The Institute of International Shipping and Trade Law – Swansea University (Prof. Dr. Rhidian Thomas)
- Universidad Jaume I – Castellon De La Plana (Prof. Dr. Maria Victoria Petit Lavall)
- University of Ghent (Prof. Dr. Eric Van Hooydonk) and
- University of Rijeka (Prof. Dr. Dorotea Ćorić).
More detailed information about the event is available here.